The program will:
• prepare students for a variety of entry level employment opportunities in the health care industry and for continuing their education in a number of fields.
• permit students to build their academic credentials and acquire career-specific skills and expertise.
• effectively communicate underlying principles as they apply to current issues in the health care industry.
• explore the five levels of health care delivery and major components of each.
• prepare students to apply the core functional areas of business, including accounting, marketing, management, and human resources, to make sound business decisions.