Skip Navigation LinksHome > Student Affairs > Appeals


To appeal for readmission once you have been dismissed from the College or re-instatement of Financial Aid, please complete the Readmission Form.  

To appeal using our on line application follow this link Academic and/or Financial Aid Appeal

To appeal your housing contract read carefully the Housing Appeals Process and fill out the Exemption Form and write your letter of appeal.

To appeal transfer credits you will need to complete the Transfer Credit Appeals form.

For the Tuition Appeals process you will need to complete the Tuition Appeal Form.