Weekly Employment Opportunities
**Career Services Employment Notification**
Below are Job Postings/Employment Opportunities for students as the Career Services Department has received them.
Clinton Community College Career Services is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions or other aspects of off-campus employment.
Students and alumni are urged to use their common sense when applying for any job or internships, particularly if it is a domestic role and employment in a private home, or other opportunities not affiliated with a public or private sector organization.
We encourage you to research companies using the resources suggested by The Career Services Office. Please contact Career Services with questions or if you determine any company listing jobs or internships has misrepresented opportunities. Please utilize other resources for Employment searching as well to ensure full self-awareness of opportunities.
Please login to Clinton Career Connect to search and apply to positions specifically targeting CCC Students/Alumni at: https://app.purplebriefcase.com/pb/account/logout?s=CCC
FOR A THOROUGH SEARCH, PLEASE REFERENCE CITED JOB BOARDS AT http://www.clinton.edu/CareerServices/JobBoards.cxml
Helpful Advice: Use CTRL/Command (Apple) + F to search a word, company or position type
FULL TIME POSITIONS
Community Connections of Franklin County is growing, we are currently accepting applications for a full-time Family Advocate to work in Saranac Lake, NY. This is a 40-hour per week position working Monday through Friday. Our advocates promote the concept of mental and physical well-being by working with families and providers within Franklin County. Also, assisting families with social determinants of health. Interested candidates who meet the following qualifications should apply to Nicole LaClair, Program Manager of Adult Services, Community Connections of Franklin County, 7 Pearl Street, Malone, NY 12953 .Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED; Must be able to clear the NYS Staff Exclusion List and NYS Justice Background Check; Have reliable transportation, including a valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, registration and inspection; Experience working with providers and schools in Franklin County; Ability to utilize Microsoft Word and Excel; Detail oriented; Ability to multi-task; and Possess strong, verbal, written and organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Organizational Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Travel Advisor (Touraid Travel)
Have you ever wanted to walk on a glacier, kayak with whales, or catch your own salmon in Alaska?
What about swimming with sea turtles in the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean?
How about exploring Italy with a tour of the Colosseum, visiting the Amalfi Coast, and taking a selfie holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
If you answered yes and are looking for a fun and rewarding career that encourages you to travel and explore...
Then Touraid Travel is the place for you!
We work with all of the industry's top suppliers, including Carnival Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean International, Palace Resorts, Sandals Resorts, Iberostar Resorts, and many, many more!
Monday - Friday: 9a - 8p
Saturday and Sunday: 10a - 6p
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent Phone and Computer Skills
- Attention to Detail and Multi-tasking a Must
- Enjoys Working with Customers
- A Can-Do Attitude
- Enjoys Being Part of a Team
- Has a Passion to Travel and Experience New Places and Cultures
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Training
- Flexible Scheduling
- Monthly Incentives and Contests
- Free or Highly Discounted Travel Opportunities Available
- Learn More About an Innovating and Exciting Industry
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would enjoy, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales & Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Member Services Associate (Part Time, 15 - 20 Hours)
CVPH Wellness and Fitness Center, Plattsburgh, New York, United States of America Req #1437
Monday, January 28, 2019
Position Title: Member Services Associate
Department: Member Services
Type: Part time
We improve life and we’re here to serve. What you do is something special and contributes towards improving health within your community. Join our team of full time and part time staff at The CVPH Wellness & Fitness Center. Our facility is managed by Power Wellness Management, a company that specializes in managing state-of-the-art medically integrated health and fitness centers. Power Wellness is a medical fitness industry pioneer who improves the lives of clients with a unique and customized approach to medical fitness center development and management. Their turnkey method takes away the stress of the development and management process allowing clients to focus on other areas of their business.
The part time Member Services Associate is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to members, guests and prospects of the facility, as well as, membership information, enrollment procedures, ongoing customer satisfaction and membership recruitment and retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Part Time Member Services Associate:
1. Oversee interactions at the service desk including opening and closing procedures, answering phones, point-of-sale transactions, guest registration and fees, student and college guest passes, check in guests/members for all scheduled appointments, accepting member feedback, accepting and returning lost and found items, guest/member check in, and the provision of information pertaining to all scheduled activities and events including sign up and fees if applicable.
2. Promote and effectively sell memberships and all ancillary services included but not limited to personal training, massage therapy, medically-integrated programs, and nutrition services.
3. Schedule all appointments via core business software (Compete), including reminder phone calls, cancellations and notifying associates of appointments per policy.
4. Knowledge of all opening and closing procedures, including balancing of drawers from daily sales, proper knowledge of credit card and check policies and use of cash drawer.
5. Proficiently enroll members via contract, explaining membership, obtaining signature and payment and providing member handbook.
6. Effective radio communication with all departments as needed.
7. Work towards achieving established satisfaction metrics such as Secret Shops and Member Survey scores as it relates to member and guest satisfaction.
8. Maintain an average of 5 working shifts per month to ensure ability to perform job.
9. Must be able to stand for length of shift (generally 3-6 hours at a time).
10. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Part Time Member Services Associate:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1 year certificate from college or technical school preferred.
- Minimum 6 months of related part time experience or part time training preferred.
- 2-3 years of part time sales, reception and computer skills preferred.
- CPR/AED certification required within 90 days of hire (provided by Power Wellness).
- Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and the ability to work with members in a positive, service based manner.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a controlled and professional demeanor.
- Proficient computer skills.
We Improve Life By Delivering Excellence In Health, Fitness & Wellness Management.
Integrity * Excellence * Humanity * Passion * Creativity * Humility
· Pay Type Hourly
Veterinary Assistant (PT) - Plattsburgh, NY
Support Staff (non-tech)
START YOUR APPLICATION
Champlain Valley Veterinary Services is seeking a friendly and dedicated Veterinary Assistant to join our hospital team. Our hospital is a high quality, busy 2 doctor, full-service animal hospital. The position plays an integral role in providing excellent care to our patients as well as providing outstanding customer service to our clients. This is a part-time position with a flexible schedule. Holidays and weekend shifts will be required.
Responsibilities include taking phone calls, booking appointments, greeting clients, processing payments, assisting the veterinarians, pharmacy duties, and handling medical records.
Top priority will be given to applicants with experience working in a veterinary hospital however we are willing to train the right applicant. Candidates must have experience in a customer service environment. This position requires someone that is excellent at handling difficult situations with tact and diplomacy. A caring and compassionate attitude is required of all members of our team.
Benefits include a great hourly rate, annual CE allowance, career growth potential, 401(k), vacation, training and more.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hospital with a fun-loving, yet professional, atmosphere. We look forward to hearing from you!
Here is the info for you. The position would start from $15-$20 per hour based on experience. We also offer healthcare, 401k, 2 weeks vacation and some other benefits.
Field Service Tech.
The service technician does both in house repair and travels off site to troubleshoot equipment problems. The job is to repair, maintain, move and install all makes and models of our vending, coffee and amusement equipment. There will also be a little night and weekend on-call work.
Must be able to work independently with little supervision. Field service technicians must be able to manage service calls that require more time than anticipated without becoming frustrated or rushing through a job. They must also possess some customer service skills and an ability to diagnose and solve problems from non-technical descriptions provided by their customers. Some electronics and computer skills helpful.
APPLY: Through Career Services
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
THE HISTORY OF JCEO, INC.
Joint Council for Economic Opportunity (JCEO) was created in 1966 as Clinton County’s official anti-poverty agency, two years after the signing of the historic Economic Opportunity Act (EOA) of 1964. The original mandate, which still holds true to this day, was to provide resources and services that promote people’s dignity and self-sufficiency. Programs have changed throughout the years to reflect the changing needs of the community. However, all programs are based on JCEO’s mission to alleviate poverty through practical, timely, and innovative programs and services that emphasize and develop problem-solving skills for people.
In 1998, JCEO established the Head Start program in Franklin County after its success in Clinton County. In 2013, food, transportation, and weatherization services joined Head Start in Franklin County. Joint Council for Economic Opportunity changed its name to Joint Council for Economic Opportunity of Clinton and Franklin Counties to reflect the larger 2-county service area.
JCEO serves the residents of Clinton and Franklin Counties through its main administrative office as well as 11 Community Outreach Centers and ten Head Start Centers. A 24 member Board of Directors consisting of eight members each from the private, public, and consumer sectors of the local community governs the agency. Programs currently administered include Head Start, Early Head Start, Day Care Resources, Food Services, Weatherization, HEAP, Emergency Homeless, Community Outreach, and Senior Outreach.
At JCEO, 96% of the consumers who utilize the Community Action Agency’s services are temporarily in need and are not on any form of public assistance. They are the working poor, the elderly, and the severely sick. They are widows, orphans and sometimes simply the unlucky that have landed suddenly in crisis. At times like these, it is a relief to know there is help available at JCEO.
Under the supervision of the teacher, the classroom aide instructs children in activities designed to promote social, physical, emotional and intellectual growth needed for kindergarten in a Head Start Center, by performing the following duties:
Children in staffs' care will not be left unsupervised.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. (Other duties may be assigned.):
Assists in the implementation of the center’ daily routine
Supervises the children and center activities in cooperation with the teacher, assistant teacher, and or site staff
Observes confidentiality according to agency policies and performance standards
Prepares and cleans the center as necessary
Assists students, individually or in small groups, to reinforce developmentally appropriate learning concepts
Attends all required training
Insures compliance with all Head Start Performance Standards, New York State Daycare Licensing Regulations, health and safety regulations, and JCEO policies and procedures
Perform all duties in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the Joint Council for Economic Opportunity, Inc.
Instructs children in practices of personal cleanliness and self-care
Models for children at the table during breakfast and lunch
Assist during transition times between activities
Prepare and clean up small group art activity
Set up materials for activities to promote kindergarten readiness
Any other duties as assigned by the teacher and or education manager.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) and, six months of related experience and/or training; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. The ability to write simple correspondence. The ability to effectively present necessary information to the center leader, site staff, and/or management team.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. The ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and to taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to working in close proximity to moving vehicles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
JCEO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Patient Access Representative - Bariatrics
Adirondack Medical Center
START YOUR APPLICATION
To perform the patient access functions in a manner to promote positive relationships with patients, physicians, hospital departments and visitors. To perform patient access duties in accordance with established policies and procedures of AH, as well as regulatory compliance agencies such as HIPAA, CMS, TJC, AOA and EMTALA.
Educational Requirements/ Qualifications:
1. High school or Equivalence degree required.
2. Candidate must possess typing skills.
3. Computer experience required.
4. Knowledge of medical terminology desirable as well as past experience in a professional office or health care environment.
5. Candidate must possess positive customer service skills.
6. Telephone etiquette skills desired.
7. Professional appearance and proper speaking skills are needed to maintain good public relations with daily contacts.
8. The ability to multi-task is preferred.
Medical Office Assistant - Health Center
Multiple Facilities, Adirondack Region
START YOUR APPLICATION
Provides routine services in a collaborative team approach in the Health Care Center. Works in coordination with Health Care Teams within the Health Care Center to provide patient care that follows the “Patient Centered Medical Home” model. Assist the Physician/PA/NP as required under the direction of the RN Supervisor. Assists in maintaining daily functioning of the Health Care Center according to established policies and procedures. Will be trained to functioning as part of the nursing team and well as part of the front end staff
Educational Requirements/ Qualifications:
1. High School Diploma required.
2. MOA Certification/ and AAS Degree preferred.
3. Minimum of one year experience in working in a family practice setting as a receptionist or medical office assistant preferred.
4. Will be required to take the BLS course.
Health Services Assistant
· Open & closing dates
02/14/2019 to 03/01/2019
· Pay scale & grade
$41,187 to $51,702 per year
· Appointment type
· Work schedule
1 vacancy in the following location:
Ray Brook, NY1 vacancy
Relocation expenses reimbursed
This job is open to
U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.
Clarification from the agency
• THIS IS A DELEGATED EXAMINING ANNOUNCEMENT OPEN TO ALL U.S. CITIZENS. • Duty Location: FCI Ray Brook, NY
Why work for the Federal Bureau of Prisons?
You can have a meaningful career with an agency that truly values a diverse workforce. You will find a diverse workforce employed from entry level jobs to senior management positions. We protect public safety by ensuring federal offenders serve their sentences of imprisonment in facilities that are safe, humane, and provide reentry programming. Employees at correctional facilities perform correctional work regardless of their specific occupation.
Learn more about this agency
Responsible for processing budget, medical and other administrative documents, to include updating, maintaining, researching, inventorying and filing records. Assists with technical and analytical tasks involving complex medical material procurement. Serves as a liaison between the Financial Management Department and the Health Services Department.
The liaison for outside institutions and medical facilities regarding obtaining medical information and medical care for inmates, to include scheduling, establishing priority, securing approval, arranging transportation, and coordinating routine and emergency medical transfers with institution officials and receiving institutions. Prepares medical data on medical in-transit forms and ensures available information is included in the packet for transfer. Assists the Health Information Technician with the maintenance of inmate and staff medical records both hard copy and electronic records.
Responsible for the maintenance of required documents for the budgeting process. This information is used to prepare monthly financial reports for the Financial Management Department and used to monitor expenditures for the Health Service Department cost centers. All expenditures must be approved by the cost center manager.
Establishes, implements, and maintains hospital accounting, filing budgetary systems, and reconciliation of all medically related expenditures.
Along with all other correctional institution employees, incumbent is charged with responsibility for maintaining security of the institution. The staff correctional responsibilities precede all others required by this position and are performed on a regular and recurring basis.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for training and/or work related issues.
· Healthcare Access Associate
Primary: 1530-2030; Secondary: 0700-1530 & 0800-1630
Hours Per 2-Week Pay Period
Weekends and holidays as scheduled
Under the direction of the Patient Registration Manager, the Healthcare Access Associate must protect the ability to collect for services performed by accurately interviewing and collecting patient demographic, clinical, and financial information and recording it into the hospital's information system. The Healthcare Access Associate is also responsible for distributing required patient information in a confidential manner, taking admission reservations from physicians' offices and the Emergency Department, and scheduling the appropriate tests, admissions, and communicating with ancillary and clinical departments when necessary. The Healthcare Access Associate is responsible for all telecommunication representative duties during the hours of 1030p – 7a for relief of 30 minute, 15 minute and restroom breaks.
- Financially clear all scheduled patients—this includes accurately verifying insurance coverage, ensuring authorizations are in place prior to services rendered (preferably at the time of scheduling), identify patient out of pocket requirements and make appropriate referrals to enrollers and/or financial counselors.
2. Collect out of pocket from patient before services are rendered using tact and approved scripts and protocols. Understand past balances due as indicated by system and make attempt to collect and make appropriate referrals to financial counselors.
3. Identify return mail flag or bad phone number flag in system and ensure that updated information is obtained from patient.
4. Verify or obtain demographic info every time following accepted protocols and scripting with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and completes all intake registration screens.
5. Schedules appointments for patient tests and procedures.
6. Complete medical necessity screening on all required patients and enter appropriate code from order or select code from list based on verbiage on order. If medical necessity is not met, then explain to patient the ABN and contact physician office for covered code. Basic coding course is for the purpose of screening for medical necessity for ABN coverage only.
7. Complete all regulatory requirements appropriately such as asking Medicare Secondary Payer questions, HIXNY consents, and more.
8. Review and work items on work lists that are assigned to you and make corrections and revisions within 24 hours of registration.
9. Perform admission, discharge and transfer functions accurately and timely. Secure patient valuables as needed in accordance with policies and procedures.
10. Courteously handles incoming phone calls, patient and family member inquiries, and provides direction, guidance and information as appropriate.
11. Notifies insurances of inpatient or observation admissions as required, either by phone, fax or other electronic means.
12. Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate required.
- Associates Degree in business or healthcare preferred.
- Upon hire must be enrolled in medical terminology course and complete the course within 3 months of hire required OR have medical terminology certificate or have completed anatomy and physiology course as evidenced by transcript with “C” or better grade required.
- Microsoft Excel and Word Course Certificates required, or evidenced by passing a CVPH test requirement.
- Must pass a data entry test with an accuracy score of 95% required.
- Must become Certified Healthcare Access Associate within 24 months of hire.
- One year customer service experience and must be comfortable asking patients for money such as copays, deductibles, and coinsurances required.
- Upon hire must be enrolled in a basic coding course and complete the course within 3 months of hire required or have basic coding course certificate or transcript required.
- As applicable, the individual has training/competency in attending to the special needs and/or behaviors appropriate to the age of the patients for which care is being provided.
Plattsburgh Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
PRNC is seeking a full time Admin Asst/ Receptionist.
Functions as administrative assistant to the Administrator. Works with all departments with regard to personnel related issues, transportation schedules, insurance authorizations, memo and receptionist duties. Works with residents and families to monitor clothing inventories.
Cheery disposition and professional appearance, secretarial skills, experience in the health care field, knowledge of Medicaid/Medicare and insurance procedures and business office procedures is preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft programs, Word, Excell, and Power Point. Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma with business office training.
Position Summary :
The primary purpose of your position is to perform administrative and secretarial duties, record keeping functions to assist the Administrator in meeting the operational administrative needs of the facility in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations; and as directed by the Administrator to assure that appropriate personnel, administrative procedures are maintained at all times.
This position is Monday-Friday hours may vary.
Please send your resume or apply in person
Plattsburgh Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
8 Bushey Blvd
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
· Pharmacy Clerk (109/114)
Posted Date3 weeks ago(2/6/2019 1:39 PM)
# of Openings
Job Summary: Assist pharmacy staff in the triaging of incoming prescriptions, the delivery of filled prescriptions to the patients, and all cashier duties. Works under direct supervision of a pharmacist and follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
- Assist in the Triaging of incoming prescriptions
- Verify and gather necessary patient information including name, address, phone number, date of birth, allergies, chronic conditions, request for non-safety caps and insurance information
- Assess the workload, establish the prescription pick up time and queue the prescription for processing
- Assist in the delivery of prescriptions to the patient, including obtaining patient signatures
- Performing cash register duties within the Pharmacy Department
- Provide quality customer service to all customers
- Perform housekeeping duties necessary to maintain a professional environment, including replenishment of necessary vials and dispensing containers, labels and computer paper supplies
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all patient information
- Must keep current with all State and Federal requirements as related to conditions of employment
- Perform all store clerk duties as needed
- Responsible for completing all mandatory and regulatory training programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum: High School Diploma (or currently enrolled) or GED
- Preferred: AS Degree or Higher Required
Vermont Employees: Registered with the State of Vermont as a Pharmacy Technician Experience:
Preferred: Hospital or retail pharmacy experience
Special Conditions of Employment
- Drug Test
- Criminal background check
- Initial and continuous exclusion and sanction/disciplinary monitoring
Adirondack Experience has an opening for a motivated individual to assist with the day-to-day operations of the Finance/Human Resources Department. Responsibilities include accounts payable, processing invoices, ordering supplies, processing cash remittances and providing clerical support to the Finance/Human Resources office. Position is full-time, year-round with benefits. Minimum of 3 yrs. experience in accounting or Associates Degree in Accounting, strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook), and experience with an automated accounting system required.
Adirondack Medical Center
START YOUR APPLICATION
Responsible for the provision and administration of therapeutic interventions (ambulation, mobility) under the direct supervision of a Rehabilitation staff member. Transportation of patients to the treatment area. Assists patients to achieve their maximum performance and level of functioning. Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory in all Rehabilitation areas. Provide coverage for the Rehabilitation Receptionist during time off and breaks. Assure the maintenance of all Rehabilitation specific equipment.
High School graduate or equivalent education. Satisfactory completion of Rehabilitation Technician competency evaluation and Job Training. Recommended minimum of one-year experience in a related health care field. Current BCLS (CPR) certification. Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Ability to write accurately in English. Basic computer knowledge. General awareness of rehabilitation medicine, rehabilitation modalities, anatomy and physiology. Basic knowledge of rehabilitation machine operation and maintenance.
· Patient Care Center Technician
Posted Date7 days ago(2/22/2019 4:23 PM)
# of Openings
Job Summary: Prepares medication therapy management (MTM) cases for completion of the case at store level. Documents and bills completed MTM cases. Completes technician driven MTM targeted intervention. Reaches out to pending queue med sync patients and follows through to enrollment within the EZSync program. Reaches out non-adherent patients in pay for performance plans to offer and complete enrollment in EZSync.
- Enroll patients in the MedSMART Excellus program. Targeting non-adherent patients in pay for performance insurance plans.
- Contact patients to offer EZSync
- Provide assessment using the DRAW Tool
- Enroll patients in EZSync and HeartSMART
- Communicate outcomes with the patient’s home store
- Enroll patients in the EZSync program following the EZSync SOP
- Triage pending queue patients from assigned stores
- Develop and document the med sync plan for each patient
- Contact the patient to elicit interest in the program
- Follow procedures to begin the enrollment process including assisting the stores and patients in obtaining necessary refills from prescribers
- Coordinate enrollment with the patient’s home store
- Centrally prepare Stars, TIPs and CMRs for patients assigned to stores in the MTM platform software programs. Complete technician driven targeted interventions in Outcomes.
- Reconcile the allergy and medication list from the MTM software with the prescription history in ERx
- Transcribe the TIPs or alerts from the MTM software to the CMR Worksheet
- Submit the CMR Worksheet to the Manager of Pharmacy Services for review
- Provide CMR worksheets to pharmacy teams for cases completion
- Communicate with pharmacy staff to ensure completion of prepped cases
- Complete tech driven TIPs in the OutcomesMTM platform.
- Schedule off site flu clinics.
- Coordinate execution of the contract.
- Work with store teams and Regional Pharmacy Managers to select clinic dates.
- Coordinate marketing materials for each event.
- Track scheduled and completed clinics using the Flu Clinic Tracker.
- Previous experience in store pharmacy operations
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED
Special Conditions of Employment:
Direct Support Professional
The Advocacy and Resource Center
Direct Support Specialists-FT, PT, Relief NEW HIRE ORIENTATION BEGINS JANUARY 15, 2018!! As a Direct Support Specialist you have the opportunity to help support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities live their lives to the fullest! Supports include providing opportunities for community interaction, supporting them to be as independent as possible, provide personal care and assist them in their daily lives. Requirements: Must be 18 years of age, have a clean, valid NYS driver's license, and be able to bend, twist, kneel, climb ladders/stairs and lift up to 50 lbs. Full-time positions offer a generous benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Cancer Insurance, Flexible Spending and a retirement plan with employer match. The Advocacy and Resource Center is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, females, minorities, disabled, veterans.
$11.42 to 14.65 per hour.
Ivel Kelly Human Resources Assistant email@example.com
Job Title: Litigation Administrative Assistant/Paralegal
Employer Name: Stafford, Owens, Piller, Murnane, Kelleher & Trombley, PLLC
Job Description: We are a growing law firm in need of a reliable and proactive individual who will act as an administrative assistant to our litigation attorneys. Our caseload is growing and the ideal candidate for this position is well organized, professional, responsible and committed to helping us meet our goal of complete client satisfaction.
Job Location: Plattsburgh New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Contact Information: Tammy Facteau