Graduation Application Archive
When a student matriculates into a specific degree program, he or she follows the curriculum requirements that are in effect for that particular year. As long as a student remains continuously matriculated in that program during the spring and fall semester, he or she maintains the right to stay in those curriculum requirements.
Students move to the new program under any of the following circumstances:
- If a student changes his or her curriculum then he or she follows the curriculum that is in effect the effective term of the change.
- If a student has a leave of absence from the college, he or she follows the curriculum in effect at time of return.
- The student graduates from the institution
Each curriculum revision year begins in the fall semester. Students matriculating at any point (winter, spring, or summer) will follow the requirements in effect that academic year.
Graduation Application Worksheets
Please note: Only those degree requirements worksheets with actively enrolled students as of Spring 2018 are listed.
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse Counseling Certificate
- Applied Psychology AS
- Business Accounting AAS
- Business Administration AAS
- Business Administration AS
- Business Administration - Sport Management AS
- Computer Information Systems AAS
- Computer Support Certificate
- Computer Electronics Technology AAS
- Computer Technology AAS
- Criminal Justice AA
- All Students
- Criminal Justice AAS
- Early Childhood Care & Development Certificate
- Environmental Science AS
- Environmental Technology AAS
- Health Services Management A.A.S.
- Health Studies Certificate
- Human Services AAS
- Individual Studies AA
- Individual Studies AAS
- Individual Studies AS
- Industrial Technology AAS
- Liberal Arts: Humanities and Social Sciences AA
- Liberal Arts: Math & Science AS
- Mechanical Technology AAS
- Nursing AAS
- Renewable Energy Technologies AAS
- Renewable Energy Technologies Certificate
- Wind Energy & Turbine Technology AAS
- Wind Turbine Service Technician Certificate