The CCC Strategic Planning Process links the 2017-2020 Strategic Plan to assessment and budgeting cycles. The process involves information based decision-making between and among all units and levels of college decision-making.
The Strategic Planning Committee at Clinton Community College is charged with overseeing the five-year strategic planning cycle and overseeing the development of the annual college-wide goals and objectives that support the five-year planning cycle. The Committee also reviews the resource-related campus needs that have been identified through annual assessment, prioritizes these needs and presents recommendations for subsequent year resource based decisions to the President's Cabinet.
The Committee includes the Enrollment Management Sub-Committee and has the following members for 2019 - 2020:
- Vice President of Academic Affairs (Dr. John Kowal) - Chair
- Dean of Enrollment Management (Anna B. Miarka-Grzelak)
- Controller (Mary Blaine)
- Community Workforce & Development (Angela Kelley)
- Director of Financial Aid (Mary LaPierre)
- Office of Institutional Research & Planning (Jessica Aubrey)
- Institutional Advancement (Megan Morrissey-Kelley)
- Science Department (Dr. Lynn Fowler)
- Humanities Department (Lee Ann Thomas)
- Information Technology (Darcy Purick)
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Department (Jarrod Cone)
- Counseling & Advisement (Wendy Grossman & Chrisa O'Connell)
- General Education & Student Learning Outcomes (Maggie Courson)
- Campus Life (Sarah McCarty)
- Tutoring Center (Kelly Misner & Cody Miller)
- Criminal Justice Department (John Mockry)
The Strategic Planning Committee meets monthly during the Fall and Spring semesters as well as as needed when classes are not in session. The committee is guided by the Strategic Planning Manual.