Legacy Circle Membership
The Legacy Circle has been established to recognize and honor donors who have generously provided or pledged gifts to the Clinton Community College Foundation through bequests, trusts, and other life income gifts. Circle membership is a reflection of the highest of values and commitment to future educational excellence.
Many of our alumni and friends come from humble beginnings, but through hard work and persistence, made a better world for themselves, their families, and communities. Some circle members from these roots have evolved lasting friendships with faculty and staff, and with deep gratitude, they fondly recall instances of guidance and support. As a testimony of their gratitude, they are dedicated to building our campus, and making a difference for future generations of students.
Committed to education with their philanthropic acts, Circle members understand the critical need for our financial future, the continued vitality and development that creates educational excellence for future generations.
The Importance of Your Membership
Clinton Community College moves forward toward a new era of service. With a clear mission and focus on improving quality, our spirit of innovation will enable us to meet the challenges of a constantly evolving environment of higher education. You can make a difference.
With your financial help we will be able to provide worthy students scholarships to obtain a Clinton Community College education. Your investment in our campus will help secure first rate teachers, as well as develop technology to improve teaching and learning, and to maintain the quality and character of our infrastructure. Your generous gift will ensure the continuity of our institution for many generations to come.
To Become a Circle Member
Becoming a member of the Clinton Community College Foundation Legacy Circle is quite simple. In fact, if you have named the CCC Foundation in your will or have otherwise included our institution in your estate plans, you are a member. If you have not yet notified us of your bequest, please contact our Development Office today to inform us of your decision, and to sign a Declaration of Intent. The Declaration of Intent is non-binding and creates no legal obligation to you or your estate.
Which Method Is Best For You?
Reflect upon your needs and your commitment to Clinton Community College. By joining the Legacy Circle, you are making a powerful pledge to our college. You may choose any of the following opportunities to secure Circle membership:
- Make a bequest through a will or trust.
- Name the CCC Foundation as beneficiary of a life insurance policy, a pension plan, or a bank account.
- Name the CCC Foundation as a beneficiary of a charitable lead trust.
- Make a life income gift, securing a guaranteed life income for yourself, and a designated beneficiary if desired, by establishing a Charitable Gift Annuity, or creating a Charitable Remainder Trust.
We would be pleased to meet with you to discuss what option is best for you. There is no obligation of course.
Benefits of Membership
Circle members enjoy benefits that include:
- Enrollment listing with fellow members in all publications and information distributed about the Circle.
- A special certificate (suitable for framing) personalized with your name and year of membership, signed by the President of Clinton Community College.
- The Legacy Circle Newsletter service.
- A special plaque with the names of all Circle members displayed on campus in a prominent location.
- An Annual Circle Dinner hosted by the College President.
- Invitation to special events hosted by the College President.
By becoming a member of the CCC Foundation Legacy Circle, you are demonstrating your intent to assure a brighter future for the College and the vital educational programs we offer to deserving students.
For further information or to receive our Legacy Circle Membership Brochure, please call (518) 562-4103 or contact us at email@example.com. We will be pleased to assist in your inquiry.