Online View Venue Profile
SIGNS OF PROBLEMATIC DRINKING
The medical term alcohol use disorder refers to what is commonly known as alcoholism. If youâ€™re wondering whether youâ€™re an alcoholic, ask yourself the following questions. If your answer is yes to two or more of the questions, it is a cause for concern.
- Do you end up drinking more than you intend to?
- Have to tried to cut down drinking without success?
- Do you spend a lot of time drinking or recovering from the aftereffects?
- Do you experience strong cravings for alcohol?
- Has drinking caused problems at home or at work?
- Have you given up previously enjoyed hobbies and activities to drink?
- Has drinking put you in unsafe situations, for example, drinking and driving or having unsafe sex?
- Are you experiencing health problems due to drinking?
- Do you need more drinks than before to get the same effects?
The more questions you answered yes to, the more urgent is the need for change. Your drinking may be excessive and you should seek help by calling an alcohol hotline such as 1-844-289-0879.
For more information, visitÂ https://drughelpline.org/alcohol-hotline/
Thursday, 22 October 2020
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend