Submit Your Comments
Clinton Community College values the input of its constituencies as it strives to make planning and assessment initiatives inclusive and transparent.
Draft of Clinton Community College Accreditation Self-Study Report
For the last year and a half, the College community has been actively engaged in an in-depth self-evaluation of the College's programs, policies, and processes in preparation for its re-accreditation review by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The intended outcomes of the self-study are to:
- Demonstrate how the College meets the MSCHE Standards of Accreditation, Requirements of Affiliation, and compliance with accreditation-relevant federal regulations.
- Produce an in-depth and reflective document that identifies clear opportunities and strategies for continuous improvement in the attainment of the College's mission and its institutional priorities.
- Engage all sectors of the campus community in an inclusive and transparent self-evaluation process.
- Clarify our institutional assessment processes and effectively communicate how assessment results are used to inform planning and improvements in the overall student experience.
- Establish a clear plan for resource allocation that will put Clinton Community College on a path toward financial sustainability.
At this time, the Middle States Steering Committee would like to present the draft of the self-study report, which is the culmination of the research and analysis conducted by the work groups. Campus and community stakeholders are invited to review the draft and offer comments via the online form found below. Submissions will be accepted through October 1, after which time all feedback will be compiled and forwarded to the Steering Committee for review. We appreciate your invaluable contributions to the self-study process.
Self-Study Report Draft Review Survey:
Many thanks to all who provided feedback on the self-study report draft. The survey is now closed.