Clubs and Organizations
Clubs are encouraged to hold regular meetings with it members. These meetings should have a consistent schedule for members to rely on. In other words, same time, same place each week or month as planned.
Meeting time and place should be given to the Director of Campus Life, to update club information and help students find where you will be.
Below is the list of current clubs.
- Advisors: TBD
- Meetings: TBD
- The Activity/Outing Club provides fun, recreational, and educational activities and outings for student members. They promote fitness, wellness, and healthy lifestyle choices across campus and in the greater community.
- Advisor: Ian Burcroff and Laura Sells-Doyle
- The art club consists of students who share a fondness of going to museums, Broadway performances and experiencing cultural events by traveling to major cities through the Atlantic and New England regions. Each semester our organization plans a weekend stay-over to places such as New York City, Boston, or Montreal. A listing of the fine arts venues and attractions that the art club has visited include: the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, the Cloisters, Museum of Natural Science, Boston Museum of Fine Arts, New England Aquarium, Notre Dame Cathedral, Biodome, Musee Des Beaux Arts. No artistic ability is required to become a member, only an interest in experiencing the "cultural cornucopia" that is part of our geographic locale.
- Advisors: TBD
- Meeting Time: TBD
- The Criminal Justice Club is a community-based club open to any Clinton Community College student, though most of the members are Criminal Justice majors. The club is involved in many campus and off-campus community activities throughout the year.
- Advisor: Gina Lindsey
- Meetings: Wednesdays at noon Stafford Theater
- Your Drama Club presents one full-length production each semester in our 170+ seat theatre in the Stafford Center for the Arts, Science and Technology. The cast and crew are CCC students, staff, faculty and/ or alumni.
- The purpose of this society shall be to honor academic excellence; to foster lifelong learning, leadership and development; and to promote excellence in service to humanity.
- Advisor: Dawn Maille and Katrina Evens
- Meetings: Fridays at noon in M105
- The Nursing Club is an active group of students who work to promote social, educational and service projects. All nursing students, as well as other students may join. Service projects support various community health initiatives. The club also sponsors open lectures focused on current health issues. Organizing the annual Capping and Pinning Ceremony and the Nursing Banquet to honor both graduating senior nursing students and the advancement of the freshmen nursing students is the capstone activity each year.
- Advisors: Christopher Drennan, and Barbara A. Golden.
- Meeting Times and Location: 12:15-1 pm on Mondays in room 432M
- Students who achieve a 3.5 cumulative GPA after completing 12 credits at CCC are invited to join the Alpha Pi Tau chapter of Phi Theta Kappa. The local college chapter provides opportunities for student leadership and participation in campus and community service projects.
- Advisor: Jarrod Cone
- Meetings: Wednesdays at noon in room 340M
- This club will allow those interested in both the field of psychology and the visual/auditory arts the opportunity to interact socially and academically. Our major goal is to expose students to a variety of psychology related topics, fields, and events through film and music.
- Advisor: Michael Lawliss
- Dedicated to the Anime/Fantasy/SciFi enthusiast. This club offers a forum for those interested in movies of these genres. Spend time discussing your favorite pastime with like minded individuals.
- Advisor: TBD
- SAB is a group of students and staff that plan, organize and hold activities on campus for students to enjoy. Activities have included laser tag, bongo balls, speakers, poets, discussion panels, game shows, mind readers, bears to build, etc. We book the fun events to engage you. All ideas are welcome. Add another line to your resume by joining today.
- We meet every other Friday at 12pm in 109T