Safety and Security
Clinton Community College partners with the Clinton County Sheriff's Department in providing a safe and secure community policy environment. These officers are on campus to enhance the feelings of safety and well-being that help promote success in education.
Campus Safety Officers will provide service to the college's students, faculty, and staff, striving to maintain a safe and secure environment through the following practices:
- Enforcement of the Rules and Regulations for the Maintenance of Public Order and the Code of Student Conduct, as outlined in the College Catalog.
- Foot patrol of all college property, buildings, and grounds.
- Fast and effective response to campus emergencies.
- Detection, prevention, and correction of any unsafe practices or conditions.
- Detection, deterrence, and reporting of criminal activities.
- Locking and securing of college property, buildings, and grounds, according to a schedule provided by the college.
- Enforcement of campus Parking Rules and Regulations, through the issuance of Parking Violations.
Campus Safety Officers provide the following services to all students and workshop participants:
- Delivering of emergency messages to students while in class.
- Returning of lost/stolen property that is recovered on campus.
- Escorts upon request.
This list reflects the types of services most requested, but we will try to help out any members of our campus community in any way we can.