- At this time our office is working remotely. You may submit forms via fax. You may email .pdf files to us as well.
- Android users simply scan with Google drive and IOS users scan with the NOTE app!
- Please be patient and stay healthy!
- StudentAidPandemic.org has resources and answers regarding both college education interrupted by the virus and the relief available to student loan borrowers!
- File your FAFSA every October @ fafsa.ed.gov. (Good for one academic year Aug thru May). Use your prior-prior year financial information.
The Financial Aid Staff at Clinton Community College is ready to assist students and parents alike in applying for Federal, State and Foundation scholarship money that may help meet educational costs. Approximately 80% of full time students at CCC receive some form of financial assistance. Please recognize however, that the first responsibility for financing a student's education rests with the student.
The College gives priority in awarding funds to those students with the greatest financial need. There are federal and state regulations that require students to maintain satisfactory academic progress in order to continue to receive financial aid. Please stop in or email with any questions you may have.
Stafford Bldg.,1st floor