- NYS Excelsior Scholarship
- Student Loan Repayment
- Student Loan Debt Relief
- If you feel you need to meet with a financial aid advisor in person, please call or email. We will assist you or make an appointment. Please be patient and stay healthy!
- File your FAFSA every October @ studentaid.gov. (Good for one academic year Aug thru May). Use your prior-prior year financial information.
- You may submit required forms via fax or you may email files to us as well.
- Android users simply scan with Google drive and IOS users scan with the NOTE app!
The Financial Aid Staff at Clinton Community College is ready to assist students and parents alike in applying for Federal, State and Foundation scholarship money that may help meet educational costs. Approximately 80% of full time students at CCC receive some form of financial assistance. Please recognize however, that the first responsibility for financing an education rests with the student.
The College gives priority in awarding funds to those students with the greatest financial need. There are federal and state regulations that require students to maintain satisfactory academic progress in order to continue to receive financial aid. Please stop in or email with any questions you may have.