Buildings and Grounds
The mission of the Buildings and Grounds Department is to provide a campus that is well maintained and free from risk. In doing so, we focus much of our energy on maintaining the historic nature of the campus and our responsibility as a steward for the environment. We strive to be the best-maintained campus in the Northeast Region of New York.
- We value honesty and integrity.
- We value teamwork.
- We value open communication.
- We value each individual's diversity and experience.
- We value superior service for all members of our college community.
Clinton Community College's Buildings and Grounds Department consists of 12 employees. Our structure is as follows:
- Director of Buildings and Grounds
- Administrative Assistant to the Director
- Maintenance Mechanics
- Senior Maintenance Worker
- Building Maintenance Worker
- Senior Custodial Workers
- Custodial Workers
This team is responsible for maintaining twelve buildings with a combined total of 279,611 square feet.
A work order request can be made to the Buildings and Grounds Department via e-mail (Sean Wright). Once received, the request will be entered into the Spiceworks work order system and a confirmation will be e-mailed to the requestor.
Should a request warrant immediate attention from Buildings and Grounds, please contact us at (518) 562-4119 or (518) 562-4219.
Requestors are encouraged to contact Buildings and Grounds with any questions or concerns they may have regarding this process.