Science CAP Equipment Lending Library
The equipment lending library is available for requests from CAP instructors and High School teachers mentoring student research projects for the Champlain Valley Regional Science Fair.
All teachers are encouraged to review guidelines for safe laboratory practices when using any equipment.
If you are a CAP Science teacher, to request equipment fill out the Equipment Request Form. The form will automatically be sent to the Science CAP Liaison. All non-CAP high school teachers requesting equipment for use associated with the Champlain Valley Regional Science Fair please visit the CVRSF web page for equipment requests.
Your request will be processed as soon as possible. Every attempt will be made to accommodate an instructors request. Equipment availability may be limited due to multiple instructor requests for the same time period. The instructor making the request will be contacted so that arrangements can be made for equipment drop off. CAP instructors have priority over other teacher instructor equipment requests.
Equipment Lending Policies
- Science CAP instructors and mentoring teachers for student research projects associated with the Champlain Valley Regional Science Fair are eligible to request equipment.
- All equipment must be reserved two weeks in advance of when it will be needed.
- Instructors will receive or currently have skills based and informational training on the equipment being requested. If training is necessary, a training session(s) must be arranged before equipment will be released by Clinton Community College.
- All instructors/teachers will complete the equipment use survey.
- CAP instructors will consult the CAP Handbook for a complete description of lending policies regarding the equipment lending program.
- CVRSF mentoring teachers will read the complete description of lending policies regarding the equipment lending program.