Have you previously been accepted and studied at Clinton?
Have you stopped attending Clinton for at least one academic semester?
Learn more about our simple readmission process to prepare to register and return to Clinton Community College.
Let's Get Started!
- Verify your Admissions Status:
Have you previously been accepted and attended Clinton as a matriculated student?
If yes, proceed to step 2.
If no, please contact the Admissions office at (518) 562-4170 or learn how to apply.
- Verify you have submitted all required documents to proceed:
A. Have you attended another College or University since you last attended Clinton?
If yes, request official transcripts from all institutions attended since you last attended Clinton be delivered to: email@example.com or
Clinton Community College
136 Clinton Point Drive
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
B. Since leaving Clinton, have you been Disciplinarily dismissed from another college?
If yes, please complete this form: Disciplinary Dismissal.
If no, please proceed to step 3 below.
- Verify your Academic Standing at Clinton:
In the last semester you attended Clinton, were you Academically Dismissed? If yes, complete an appeal form to be academically reinstated to Clinton.
A. Request an Academic and/or Financial Aid Appeal Form from the Financial Aid Office or
B. Complete web form here: Academic/Financial Aid Appeal Form.
If no, please proceed to step 4 below.
- Submit your Re-entry Form: To indicate your interest in returning to Clinton you must complete the Readmission Interest web form.
- Once the college receives your completed Readmission Interest form and any supplemental documents, you will be contacted to prepare for your return to campus. All students eligible for re-admission are advised individually by a Counselor from our Counseling and Advisement Office.