Why Choose Clinton
- Twenty four (24) Associate degrees and seven (7) certificate programs in many areas of study.
- A student-centered approach to education.
- Small class sizes allowing you to get to know your professors.
- Flexible scheduling with daytime and evening courses on campus as well as online courses.
- Affordable tuition and financial aid available.
- An institution that looks at community and industry needs, making it possible to move into a high demand job after graduation.
- A member of the State University of New York; we work with many SUNY and other 4-year institutions, making transferring for your bachelor's degree, easy.
If you have questions you may email us at Admissions@clinton.edu. You can also call us at (800) 552-1160 or (518) 562-4170.
Stafford Bldg., 1st floor