Current CAP Students for CCC Admission
If you are taking college classes in your high school through Clinton’s College Advancement Program (CAP) and are now applying for admission to CCC, you can save time by completing the free CAP Supplemental Application available in your Student Portal.
- On the clinton.edu website, click on the link to the Student Portal at the top of the screen or use this direct link: https://estudent.clinton.edu/login.asp
- On the Student Portal Login screen, enter your username and password.* Hit Login.
- Once in the Student Portal, click on the link on the left-hand side that says, "CAP Supplemental Application".
- The first part of the application, which includes your name and contact information, will be automatically filled in for you. Scroll down to the section that says, "Additional Questions". Answer those seven questions, check the Acknowledgement statement, and hit Submit Application. That's it!
- You should receive an email from an Admissions counselors within a week of submitting your application informing you of your next steps. If you have any questions about the status of your Supplemental Application, call the Admissions Office at (518) 562-4170.
*Your username is your first name, middle initial, and last name all together without spaces in lower case. If you did not use a middle initial when you completed your CAP application, your username will not have a middle initial.
If you do not remember your portal password, you should click on the "Activate Your Account" link. You will need to enter your name, SSN, birth date, and a new password. After hitting submit, you will be asked your security question. If you do not remember the answer to the security question, please contact the Registrar's office at 562-4124 so that it can be reset.
Moore Bldg., 5th floor
Early College Pathways Coordinator