College Advancement Program
Welcome to the College Advancement Program (CAP) at Clinton Community College!
At Clinton Community College (CCC), we are dedicated to providing educational opportunities for our community. The College Advancement Program (CAP) is a concurrent enrollment program that offers local-area students a unique opportunity to advance their college academic career before they graduate from high school.
CAP courses will academically challenge students, while providing a supportive atmosphere within the familiar setting of their local high school. The process introduces students to the difficulty of college rigor, and allows them to gain confidence in their ability to complete college-level work.
By participating in the College Advancement Program a high school student:
- Improves their chances of being successful in the transition from secondary to post-secondary education.
- Receives a Clinton Community College transcript and transferrable courses to many other colleges.
- Saves money on college tuition
- Increases option of graduating college in earlier time frame
- Can enroll seamlessly into a Clinton Community College degree program upon graduating high school.
Currently enrolled CAP students have taken the first step towards college preparation. Interested parents or students, can explore the CCC CAP website and learn more about the program. Contact the Academic Outreach Coordinator for additional information regarding CAP.