Accepted International Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to Clinton Community College!
What You Need to do Before Enrolling at CCC!
- Step 1: Pay Your SEVIS fee & Apply for a Visa
- Step 2: Arrange for Housing
- Step 3: Make Travel and Arrival Arrangements
- Step 4: Complete and Submit Health Form and Immunization Records
- Step 5: Purchase Health Insurance
To apply for a U.S. Visa, you will need the following documents:
- Valid passport (for at least 6 months)
- Original letter of acceptance/admission issued by CCC
- Original SEVIS I-20 form issues by CCC
- SEVIS fee receipt (form I-797) for more detail, visit: https://www.fmjfee.com/i901fee/
- Copies of all of your high school/secondary school or college transcripts
- Copies of your TOEFL or IELTS score or placement test scores
- Proof of ties to your home country
For housing options, contact the Director of Campus Life.
You should arrive on campus one week before the start of classes to participate in our mandatory International Orientation program. Participation costs $250 and allows you to take care of personal business (banking, shopping), meet with advisors, learn about the area, and personal pick up from the airport.
We suggest that students fly into the Plattsburgh International Airport or the Burlington International Airport.
We do not pick up students from New York City, Boston, or Montreal. We provide transportation from the bus terminal and train terminal in Plattsburgh, NY and transportation from Burlington International Airport in Burlington, VT or Plattsburgh International Airport.
We also require that you complete the international arrival form.
Complete and submit Health Form and Immunization Records. Fill out the appropriate information and submit to the address on the form.
Purchase a health insurance plan through HTH Worldwide at a cost of roughly $540 for 9 months, and provide documentation of this prior to arrival on campus. Prices subject to change each academic year.
Original or certified copies of academic transcripts, grade reports, mark sheets, diplomas/certificates, national standardized examination results, or other academic course work are required. Photocopied or scanned copies are NOT acceptable as official documents. Final documents are required to reach us 45 days before the beginning of classes. If we do not receive the document/s the student I-20 will be terminated.