- Add/Drop Form
- Advisor / Curriculum Change Form
Description: This form can be used to change a student's advisor or curriculum
- Change of Address Form
Description: This form should be used to change a student's home, local, or billing addresses
- Change of Name Form
Description: This form can be used to change a student's name (documentation must be included).
- Change of Social Security Number
Description: This form should be filled out to update a student's social security number. Proof of the correct SS...
- Course Audit Agreement Form
Description: This form should be used to register for a course as an auditor.
- Course Substitution Form
Description: This form should be used when substituting another course for a degree requirement.
- Directed or Independent Study Form
- Duplicate Diploma Request Form
Description: A $12 fee will be applied to complete this request for a duplicate diploma.
- FERPA Waiver Form
Description: Form to allow students access to their educational records.
- How to Access my Unofficial Clinton Transcript?
Description: Instructions on how to access the unofficial transcript from the Clinton Student Portal.
- Incomplete Grade Form
Description: This form should be used to assign an 'I' grade
- Math 100 - Math 100Q Grade Change Request Form
Description: Remove previous 100 grade
- Matriculated Registration Form - Continuing Students
- Non-Matriculated Registration Form
Description: Use this form to register for classes on a non-matriculated (non-degree seeking) basis
- Operational Calendar Fall 2020
- Operational Calendar Spring 2021
- Permission for Pass/Fail Grade Form
- Description: This form must be completed in order to use the Pass/Fail option for grading
- Preferred Name Form
Description: allows class list and email to use preferred name. Legal name must be used for all official documents.
- Registration Override Form
- Description: To be submitted with appropriate signatures to the Registrar's Office.
- Renaissance Program
Description: As of Fall 2016
- Transfer of 'D' Grade Form
- Description: This form should be used to request that transfer courses with 'D' grades be accepted for transfer t...