Fall 2020 Registration Dates:
The first day you are able to register depends upon your student status and your total credits completed. A list of dates when registration begins for each student status can be found below. Registration continues until the end of the first week of classes for that term. We recommend students register early as classes fill quickly.
- If you are a matriculated student, you must first go to your advisor who will enable your registration. After your advisor has enabled your registration, you can go online and register through the student portal.
- If you are a non-matriculated student, you must complete a non-matriculated registration card, which must be then processed by the Registrar's office. You can get a non-matriculated registration card at the Registrar's office (Stafford Building, room 302).
Thursday, April 2 (PRIORITY REGISTRATION) (8:00 AM)
- December 2020 Graduates (Please note: Graduates must have dropped off a graduation worksheet in advance in order to register on this date)
- Continuing Nursing students
- Honor's Program students
Monday, April 6 (8:00 AM)
Continuing, matriculated students who have completed 15 or more credits (Students who are in currently enrolled at Clinton Community College and have completed 15 credits PRIOR to the Spring 2020 semester)
Tuesday, April 7 (8:00 AM)
- All other continuing and returning matriculated students (Students who are currently or have previously been enrolled in a degree program at Clinton Community College and wish to continue their studies)
Monday, April 13 (8:00 AM)
- All newly enrolling students (Students who have never attended Clinton Community College)
- All non-matriculated students (Students who are not enrolled in a degree program and are just interested in taking a course)
Should you have any questions about the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact the Registrarâ€™s Office at (518) 562-4124.