Online Registration Downloadable Guides
In order to assist you with online registration, the registrar's office has created downloadable registration guides. These guides provide step-by-step directions on several facets of the online registration process.
Student Registration Guides:
- Guide to Online Registration - This guide for students provides detailed provides an overview to the online registration process.
- Guide to Determining Number of Credits Completed in Student Portal - This downloadable guide details the steps needed to determine the number of credits a student has earned in the Student Portal. This number is used to determine when a student can register if he or she does not qualify for priority registration.
- Guide to Enabling Online Registration in Faculty Portal - This downloadable guide video provides an overview of how to enable online registration through the faculty portal.
- Guide to Enabling Online Registration in Reports Manager - This downloadable guide details how to enable student registration through Reports Manager. Department Chairs and Program Coordinators who may be advising students not assigned to them as advisees must use this method to enable student registration.
Need More Assistance?
If you have reviewed the information above and still need assistance, there are plenty of resources to help you learn about online registration. We recommend the following:
- Watch a video tutorial
- Review student registration process
- Review the student FAQ
- Review the faculty FAQ
If you have further questions after reviewing these links, please contact the Registrar's Office at (518) 562-4124.