Online Registration Video Tutorials
In order to assist you with online registration, the registrar's office has created video tutorials narrated by the Registrar showing step-by-step the registration process. The video tutorials are uploaded to CCC's YouTube Channel and are also accessible below.
Student Video Tutorials:
- Introduction to Online Registration (3:52) - This video provides an overview to the online registration process. We recommend that you view this video tutorial first.
- Advanced Tips 1: Common Login Problems (1:25) - This video provides an overview of errors that may be encountered when first logging into the registration system and provides instructions on what to do about them.
- Advanced Tips 2: Common Registration Problems I (1:51) - This video, the first in a two-part series, provides an overview of errors that may be encountered during registration and gives instructions on how to fix them.
- Advanced Tips 3: Common Registration Problems II (1:11) - This video, the second in a two-part series, provides an overview of errors that may be encountered during registration and gives instructions on how to fix them.
- Advanced Tips 4: Filtering for Courses (1:29) - This video demonstrates how to use the filter to search for specific courses. Recommended
- Advanced Tips 5: Adding and Dropping Courses (1:38) - This video demonstrates the process of adjusting your schedule in the online registration system.
- Advanced Tips 6: Registering for a Co-Requisite (1:40) - This video shows how to register for a course that requires a co-requisite.
- Advanced Tips 7: Important Reminders for Successful Registration (2:19) - This final video in the tutorial series provides some important tips and reminders to ensure a successful registration.
Faculty/Staff Video Tutorials:
- Enabling Student Registration in Faculty Portal (1:48) - This video provides an overview of how to enable online registration through the faculty portal. Recommended
- Enabling Student Registration in Reports Manager (2:33) - Department Chairs and Program Coordinators who may be advising students not assigned to them as advisees must use this method to enable student registration.
Need More Assistance?
If you have reviewed the information above and still need assistance, there are plenty of resources to help you learn about online registration. We recommend the following:
- Download a registration guide
- Review student registration process
- Review faculty advisement process
- Review the student FAQ
- Review the faculty FAQ
If you have further questions after reviewing these links, please contact the Registrar's Office at (518) 562-4124.