Students and alumni are urged to use their common sense when applying for any job or internships, particularly if it is a domestic role and employment in a private home, or other opportunities not affiliated with a public or private sector organization.
We encourage you to research companies using the resources suggested by The Career Services Office. Please contact Career Services with questions or if you determine any company listing jobs or internships has misrepresented opportunities. Please utilize other resources for Employment searching as well to ensure full self-awareness of opportunities.
Click on any of the links below to access the host site for the employment listings and information:
- Employment at Clinton Community College
- Press-Republican Classifieds
- Clinton County Government Employment (Clinton County and Civil Service positions)
- NYS Civil Service Examinations
These examinations are open to anyone who meets the minimum qualifications specified on an examination announcement. See the announcement(s) for details.
- CVPH Medical Center
- Behavioral Health Services North (BHSN)
- Meadowbrook Healthcare
- Seven Days, VT - Job Classifieds
NYS and Federal sites/boards:
- New York State Job Bank (search employment listing by city)
- One Work Source (NYS and Federal Job Posts)