Trending Employment Opportunities
**Career Services Employment Notification**
Below are Job Postings/Employment Opportunities for students as the Career Services Department has received them.
Clinton Community College Career Services is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions or other aspects of off-campus employment.
Students and alumni are urged to use their common sense when applying for any job or internships, particularly if it is a domestic role and employment in a private home, or other opportunities not affiliated with a public or private sector organization.
We encourage you to research companies using the resources suggested by The Career Services Office. Please contact Career Services with questions or if you determine any company listing jobs or internships has misrepresented opportunities. Please utilize other resources for Employment searching as well to ensure full self-awareness of opportunities.
Please login to Clinton Career Connect to search and apply to positions specifically targeting CCC Students/Alumni.
Helpful Advice: Use CTRL/Command (Apple) + F to search a word, company or position type
Click on any of the links below to access the host site for the employment listings and information:
- Employment at Clinton Community College
- Press-Republican Classifieds
- Clinton County Government Employment (Clinton County and Civil Service positions)
- Clinton County Civil Continual Civil Service Exams
Continuous Recruitment Exams are those for which the county accepts applications and filing fees at anytime. There is no specified closing date.
- NYS Civil Service Examinations
These examinations are open to anyone who meets the minimum qualifications specified on an examination announcement. See the announcement(s) for details.
- CVPH Medical Center
- Behavioral Health Services North (BHSN)
- Meadowbrook Healthcare
- Seven Days, VT - Job Classifieds
NYS and Federal sites/boards:
- New York State Job Bank (search employment listing by city)
- One Work Source (NYS and Federal Job Posts)