Clinton Community College provides free parking for its students, faculty, and staff. Vehicles do need to be registered with Campus Security and need to display appropriate parking stickers. The College attempts to make the parking as convenient as possible for the entire community, recognizing that certain members of the community have special needs that require special consideration and that certain State and Federal regulations concerning parking must be adhered to. As a result, the College reserves the right to restrict parking in certain areas and to enforce adherence to these restrictions.
- Parking in the designated fire zones is prohibited.
- Parking in designated handicapped parking areas is restricted to handicapped persons. Handicapped persons must display the official handicapped card issued by local town clerks or the City of Plattsburgh Police Department.
- The College reserves the right to restrict parking spaces for special groups or These areas will be clearly marked as restricted parking and violators will be penalized.
- Parking is permitted in designated areas only.
- No overnight parking is permitted on campus except when approved by the Superintendent of Buildings and Grounds or Security.
- Blocking in other vehicles is prohibited.
Failure to abide by the above-stated regulations will result in the following penalties:
- Parking in areas other than designated parking areas $25.00 each
- Parking in handicapped and fire zones are $125.00
- Parking overnight without permission - $25.00
- Blocking in other vehicles - $25.00
- All other parking violations - $25.00
All fines are payable at the Bursar's office. Students will not receive grades or transcripts, nor will they be permitted to register for a subsequent semester until all fines are paid. If a student wishes to appeal any ticket or fine, they may do so using the procedures outlined in the Student Code of Conduct.
FEES Approved by BOT for Fall 2019