Student Appeals Information

A student who has been dismissed from the College must submit an academic appeal before enrolling for any subsequent coursework.

A student who has had financial aid funding revoked, and can provide proof of a situation beyond their control- may wish to submit an aid appeal.   Such proof may include: physician's statement, accident paperwork, proof of death etc.)   AID APPEALS WITHOUT PROOF WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. Only 1 aid appeal may be granted during a student's academic career.