Completing Your Bill

To be considered a registered student, you must return required forms and full payment (or deferment) to the Bursar's office by the due date. Failure to complete your bill by the due date will result in cancellation of your enrollment.

To view your bill:

Your bill can be viewed through the Student Portal  - located on the left navigation under Administrative Services, select My Billing Statement.  Be sure to scroll down and click Agree to see your Bill. You are responsible for viewing and completing your bill by the due date of the bill. Bills will not be mailed to students.

To pay your bill: 

Bursar's Office Hours - Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. During the summer, Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Pay online through the Student Portal/My Billing Statement. 

Send payment by mail to:  

Clinton Community College Bursar
136 Clinton Point Drive
Plattsburgh, NY 12901

Pay by phone or for questions call (518) 562-4135

Required Forms

With your payment, please submit the following forms if they are applicable and "Incomplete" is indicated on your document status:

  • Certificate of Residence - To be eligible for NYS resident tuition, you must submit a Certificate of Residence with your payment. Click above for instructions and applications. 
  • Student Financial Authorization (SFA Authorization) - All students must complete this form.  The student may rescind this authorization at any time. Click above to download this form.  Upon completion this form may be faxed to the Bursar's office at 518 562-4367.

Clinton county residents can have their Certificate of Residence notarized online with a CCC Notary Public. Email to schedule a quick zoom session

Payment Methods

  • Cash or Checks - Make checks or money orders payable to Clinton Community College.
  • Credit Cards - The college accepts payment by MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.  Payments by credit card may be made online through your student portal, by mail by including your bill with the credit card account number, expiration date, cardholder name and signature. If you have submitted a Certificate of Residence, you may charge your tuition by calling the Bursar's Office at (518) 562-4135. 
  • Tuition Payment Plan - A minimum amount of $100.00 must be owed on the tuition bill in order to do a payment plan.  There is a $40.00 fee required for processing the payment plan which will be included in the first payment.  If you are registering for a full term your bill can be paid in four installments.  If you are registering for less than a full term (i.e. Summer) the payment plan will be adjusted accordingly.  "Flash" (or shortened courses) are not eligible for a Payment Plan. Refer to Payment Plan Installments to see an example of payments. Please contact the Bursar's office at 518-562-4135 for details or to request a payment plan.
  • Financial Aid/Student Loan - If you have been approved for Tap, Pell, or a student loan it will appear as a pending award and will be deducted from your statement balance.  A SFA Authorization (see Required Forms) must be submitted to the Bursar's office.

    If you have applied for PELL, and or a Federal Student Loan and it does not appear on your bill, you may be allowed to defer tuition by signing a Promissory Note through the Financial Aid Office

    Note - If you defer charges on your bill with financial aid and that aid is subsequently reduced, you will be responsible for full payment of tuition and fees charges immediately.
  • Veteran Deferrals - Eligible veteran students receiving educational benefits may receive a tuition deferral through Veterans Assistance at the Financial Aid Office.  Students who will be receiving benefits for the first time at Clinton Community College must submit a Certificate of Eligibility prior to receipt of a tuition deferral.
  • Scholarships - Present the sponsor's letter to the Bursar's Office.  The scholarship must be without restrictions or conditions.
  • Employer Paid Tuition - Employer authorization or voucher must be submitted to the Bursar's Office and must specify the term and amount of tuition and/or fees.  If for any reason your employer subsequently denies payment, you will be responsible for full payment of your bill immediately.

Clinton county residents can have their Certificate of Residency notarized remotely.

Email to set up a quick zoom session.

Moore Bldg., 1st floor
Room 131M 
Phone: 518-562-4135


Holly Barcomb

Sharon Waldenmaier
Assistant Bursar